HORSEPOWER Therapeutic Learning Center relies solely of the generosity of corporate citizens and individuals for support to continue this much-needed service in our community. All donations are tax deductible (HORSEPOWER is a registered 501 3c organization) and used to extend invitations to more riders, to purchase equipment needed for the program, to help us provide funding for certifying our instructors, to offer scholarships or financial aid to those who cannot afford classes, and for the day-to-day care of our horses, buildings and grounds.
Below are a few of the many ways you can donate to HORSEPOWER:
- Cash or check made payable to HORSEPOWER, Inc: Contribution Form.
- Credit Cards/PayPal donations: Donate via PayPal, Mail/Fax, or call us at (336) 931-1424.
- Pledge – paid in quarterly or monthly installments: Circle the installment option on our Contribution Form.
- Sponsor a student rider for a six-week session: Contact us for more details.
- Sponsor a horse for one month or a whole year: Click on a horse in our Horse Gallery and click the Sponsor this horse button.
- State Employees Combined campaign: Designate HORSEPOWER #2546
- City/County Campaign: Designate HORSEPOWER #6010
The students, staff, volunteers, and horses thank you for your generosity.